Eyelash extension services, Denver
Flawless Lashes, Denver, CO
At Flawless Lashes, we are always happy to answer your questions about the look, the products, the process, the results of the lash extensions, and maintaining the health of your own lashes.
What to expect at your first appointment?
The initial lash appointment will last about two and a half hours. We will answer your questions, go over lash aftercare instructions, and customize your new lashes so the look is perfect for you. Please be sure to arrive to every appointment with your eye makeup removed and lashes clean. The extra time it takes to clean your lashes may result in less lashes being applied.
How is the lash procedure done?
You will lay down during the procedure with your eyes closed. Semi-permanent lashes are applied one at a time to each one of your natural lashes. The process is safe and relaxing. Many clients are so relaxed they fall asleep!
How long will my lash extensions last?
Did you know that your natural eyelashes grow and shed every 30-90 days? Because of this natural process and depending on your activity, most clients need lash fills every 2-4 weeks. The average is around 3 weeks. The best part is the lashes are attached to your natural lashes, so you don't have to take them on and off. This also gives a more natural look. Most people will not even be able to tell you have extensions.
Your lash homecare will play a huge part in how long your lashes will last. Excessive eye makeup, sleeping on your face, using saunas and steam rooms can all cause premature lash loss.
How do I take care of my eyelash extensions?
Some rules for lash extensions aftercare are:
- Avoid getting lashes wet for 24 hours.
- Avoid steam from hot showers, hot yoga, and steam rooms for 48 hours.
- Avoid oil based products. The oil will cause the adhesive to loosen up which will cause loss of lash extensions.
- Do not use pencil eyeliner this particular product has too much oil in it.
- Use your dry mascara wand provided to brush your lashes gently every morning.
- Mascara is not needed with lash extensions but if you choose to use mascara only use specially formulated mascara for eyelash extensions.